Wednesday 31 August 2016

TREND || My Baseball Cap Obsession

 If you are yet to embrace the sporty trend this season, please doll up, sporty is the new chic and I am all about being sporty, while still looking chic and stylish.

             **Are you lost? don't worry, I gotch you.**

Ranging from baseball caps to your track suits, sweatshirts, varsity jacket, sneakers, the list is endless, my top obsession is the baseball cap, yea sweedie, just believe!
         
The baseball cap makes it easy to cover up a bad hair day, add a more masculine touch to your outfit, and stay super comfy throughout your day. From classy caps supporting your favourite sports team, to leather caps that are perfect for a more edgy look, there's seriously a baseball cap that you can wear with just about everything.








OUTFIT DETAIL: 
baseball cap: Moda Giovani
Denim Jacket: Online Store
Denim trouser: Forever21
Bag: Zara
Shoes:Zara
**glasses are medicated**
Photo Credit: ChrystalConcept


Thank you for stopping by.

 Apologies for disappearing without notice, I have been working on my brand and I can't wait to start sharing with you guys.  
I will be sharing pictures of how I styled the same outfit differently in my next post.
Please stay tuned.

XoXo ragba.

18 comments:

  1. I like the combination, trendy, stylishly simple and soft class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC tips... I fink this should not be about ladies only... NYC pics ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. Cant wait to work with you girl. Keep Soaring high

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft๐Ÿ‘Œ. U sure rocked the ⚾️ball cap well. Awaiting more trendy styles. #thatragbagirl ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one sweedie...you rock boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good. I need to go get a baseball cap too

    ReplyDelete
  7. cassandra collins31 August 2016 at 08:17

    awesome write up, you definitely schooled us on how to rock our baseball caps the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dearie.. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love it, and I will be pairing something like this soon, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete