Wednesday 11 May 2016

THE OFF-THE-SHOULDER TREND




Hello darls! So sorry I didn't get to wish everyone a happy new month, have been quite busy lately, imagine having to combine running a Modelling Agency, being a Jewelry retailer and a blogger, trust me it's fun. LOL! Not always.

Enough story, never too late to wish you a Happy New Month and I Love and appreciate you. LOL! YES, YOU!

First I thought the cold shoulder was going to outshine the off-the-shoulder trend this season, I must say, the off-the-shoulder is no longer a trend, but a wardrobe essential. The top is flirty and flattering and you can pull it off for virtually any event, from a vacation souvenir or the statement top, to the off the shoulder silhouette for an evening event, or going casual, even the bodysuits which can be worn under a fluted skirt. The list is endless. 

  You can order from zara

In the meantime, I compiled some pictures from street style look on off-the-shoulder trend. Check them out.









No comments:

Post a Comment