Wednesday 13 April 2016

AFRAGE (Afro & Vintage)


Thank you for viewing my previous post about pairing yellow and black.

One of the trends I find alluring this season is the "Afro".
Afro, sometimes shortened to 'fro and also known as a "natural".

There is something about the natural hair, you just can't get over
this season, YES! I am addicted.

The hairstyle is created by combing the hair away from the scalp allowing
the hair to extend out from the head in a large, rounded shape,
much like a cloud or ball, not to worry if you have naturally
curly or straight hair, you can create your afro with the help of creams,
gels or other solidifying liquids to hold the hair in place.


Check out my AFRAGE!





I can't get over the Lip I must confess, blame it on Zeebaker

OUTFIT DETAIL:
1) Jean Jacket
2) Sport Bra
3) Wrap

And don't forget to keep the smile beautiful!


Where would you wear this to?


Photography: Samuel Adewale

No comments:

Post a Comment